DDDD Scholarship Fund Foundation
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship Award
To be considered you must:
1. Be an active member of church
2. Be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university
3. Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
The scholarship committee will consider the following criteria in making their selection.
1. Academic achievement
2. Financial need
3. Recommendation from church / pastor
4. Statement of educational goals and career objectives
1. Applications will be accepted beginning February of each year.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
2. Applications should be post marked by April 30th of each year. Late applications may be reviewed based on extreme circumstances, as determined by President of the board.
NUMBER OF AWARDS
3. Vary based on the availability of funds
AMOUNT OF AWARDS
METHOD OF DISBURSEMENT
5. Awards are paid in one installment and mailed directly to the college or university.
6. This scholarship is awarded for a period of one academic year.
REVOCATION OF SCHOLARSHIP
7. This scholarship may be revoked by the board of directors of the DDDD Scholarship Fund Foundation for any of the following reasons.
- Student place on academic probation by the college or university for one term (semester or quarter).
- Student suspended from the college or university for academic or other reason will have their scholarship automatically revoked, effective the date of suspension even thorough they may be re-admitted by the college.
- Any act of misconduct which would bring discredit to the image of the scholarship is subject to review by the foundation board of directors and possible revocation.
HOW TO APPLY
Application and required documents should be mailed to: DDDD Scholarship Fund Foundation, 7922 South Winchester Ave, Chicago, IL 60620.
*(Be sure to press the CTRL + P keys to print your application. Otherwise, the print may not be completed)
If you have any questions or need additional information, please send inquiries to: ddddscholarshipfoundation.org
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED